The Friends of the Verbier Festival are the beating heart of the Verbier Festival. In return for their unfailing support, members benefit of numerous advantages, from priority booking to exclusive events.
Each membership category benefits of a unique set of exclusive advantages:
SPECIAL ACCESS TO CONCERTS
- Exclusive pre-sales before the ticket office opens to the general public
- Access to the best seats (limited availability)
- Advance preview of the programme
- Free entry and priority admission to the master classes (limited seating), priority admission to the general rehearsals of the Verbier Festival Orchestra in the Salle des Combins (upon presentation of the Friends membership card)
UNIQUE OPPORTUNITIES FOR SOCIALISING
- Access to the Friends’ private bar, the “Café Schubert” (drinks at reduced prices)
- Invitation to the Friends’ barbecue/raclette event during the Festival
- Access to a programme of exclusive activities and offers (guided backstage tours, opportunities to meet the artists, etc.)
Starting from the Supporter category, Friends are eligible for exclusive benefits.
The Friends of the Verbier Festival distinguish 9 different membership categories.
|Name||Donation (in CHF)|
1 Upon proof of eligibility, the ‘Youth’ category applies to donors up to age 30
Donations in kind and scholarships
- Loan of a Chalet, Apartment, Room: all the advantages listed in the category “Supporter” (room) or in the category “Associate” (apartment/chalet), plus two free Festival tickets (subject to availability).
- Creating a scholarship to sponsor a participant of learning programmes of the Verbier Festival: all the advantages listed in the category “Associate”, plus possibility to create a “named” scholarship and possibility to meet the scholarship recipient during the Festival.
- Organisation of an after-concert dinner with the performers: all the advantages listed in the category “Benefactor”.
In Switzerland, every donation made to the Friends of the Verbier Festival is tax-deductible at the 20% net income rate.
The rule applies to groups and organisations as well as individuals.
Thanks to new agreements, our generous supporters in Europe and United States can enjoy the same benefit.
For more information about the Transnational Giving Europe (TGE), please click here.
About the donations from the United States, you can find out more information on the website of our partner, King Baudouin Foundation United States : www.kbfus.org
Information & contact
Manager Ad Interim of The Friends of the Verbier Festival
+41 21 925 90 66