You are a media representative and wish to cover the Verbier Festival? This area is yours.
To receive our press releases via e-mail, please subscribe to our press mailing list.
Find the latest press review of the 2017 Festival.
The Verbier Festival makes high resolution press photographs available to journalists and picture editors.
These photographs, taken by the two official photographers of the Verbier Festival (Nicolas Brodard and Aline Paley) can be downloaded from our press photo database. It includes concert photos, images illustrating our pôles d’excellence and portraits of Martin T:son Engstroem.
The press photo database is password-protected. To receive the username and password, please get in touch with the press agent of your geographical area (press contacts).
Please credit the name of the photographer indicated in the image caption at every use.
The images are royalty-free if strictly used within the framework of a press article or a communication directly related to the Verbier Festival. Every other use, commercial or not, requires prior authorisation by the photographers and the settlement of copyright payments.
If you do have very specific image requirements, we are happy to accredit a photographer affiliated to your media company. However, please note that only the two official photographers of the Verbier Festival are entitled to take photographs during the concerts. If needed, the two official photographers are at your service for specific and customized photoshootings, subject to their schedules in Verbier (fees apply).
More than a hundred journalists attend and cover the Verbier Festival each summer. Be part of one of Europe’s most thrilling classical music events and report live from Verbier. On this page you will find all information on the accreditation procedure to follow.
If you wish to attend the next edition of the Verbier Festival, you need to make an accreditation request to the press office.
Here is the form to fill in for your accreditation request:
- Press accreditation form 2017
- Book press seats
Conditions for press accreditation
If this is your first accreditation request or if you have not attended the Verbier Festival for several years, please also send us:
- A recent ID photo in .jpg format
- A scan of your press card
- A published preview of the Verbier Festival
- A short description of your editorial project at the Verbier Festival
If you have already been accredited to the Verbier Festival over the past 3 years, please send us (if not already done):
- A copy of your article / broadcast created during your previous visit to the Verbier Festival
Your accreditation is valid once it has been approved by the press office.
Please note that covering the Verbier Festival is a prerequisite for being invited to the Verbier Festival. The journalists who cannot provide a proof of their Verbier Festival coverage will not be re-invited the next year.
Services to accredited journalists
- press badge: The press badge allows identification on site and entitles you to numerous reductions in Verbier during the summer
- press tickets: a complimentary press ticket for the concerts of your choice
- artist interviews: the press office coordinates the interview requests and organises the encounters between the artists and the media
- organisation of shootings for audiovisual media: venue reservation, backstage access, interviews, filming authorisations from the artists, filming guidance
- press centre: free access to the press centre equipped with an Ethernet connection, WiFi access, and photocopy machine and a printer
- transport service: reimbursement of travel costs and help with transport organisation for foreign journalists
- taxi service: taxi pick-up from Martigny station for the journalists arriving by train
- accomodation: accommodation in a hotel or apartment for journalists from outside the canton. The Verbier Festival pays up to a maximum of three nights’ accommodation per journalist.
Please note that travel and accommodation budgets are limited. Please, send us your accreditation form before the deadline of 1st June 2017. Otherwise, we might not be able to guarantee the full reimbursement of travel and accommodation costs.
Please do not hesitate to contact us! We will handle your inquiries personally.
Press contact for journalists from Switzerland
Head of Press of the Verbier Festival
+41 (0)21 925 90 60
Press contact for journalists from the rest of the World
T. +33 (0)6 84 67 84 30