A curated festival of street musicians brings musicians from across Romandy (and beyond) to the streets of Verbier, bringing life to every corner of the resort on the weekends of 15/16, 22/23 and 29/30 July 2023.
UNLTD is looking for artists with incredible talent and charisma from all walks of life and creative disciplines to take the streets of Verbier this summer.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Solo artists and groups of up to four (4) artists must submit a proposal for a 30-minute performance to be presented a minimum of four times during the weekend; at least twice on Saturday and twice on Sunday.
Artists must provide their own technical equipment, if required, and be able to move this equipment without assistance from one performance station to another.
Deadline for applications : FR 16.06.2023
UNLTD OFFERS THE FOLLOWING FOR EACH GROUP:
- An honorarium of CHF 150 per artist and a contribution toward travel of CHF 150 for the group
- Opportunity to collect tips from the public (pass the hat, open instrument case)
- One night’s hotel stay in Verbier for each member of the group, breakfast included
- Lunches for the days of performances
- One ticket per artist for Verbier Festival and UNLTD concerts, subject to availability, on the days of assigned performances
- Visibility on the Verbier Festival website
- A warm welcome in Verbier
Note: only artists performing in the group’s performance may benefit from housing and other benefits